Invisor is a Silicon Valley-based management consulting firm and a leading provider of innovative business strategy that delivers high-impact results. We provide a flexible fee structure that's optimized for small and mid-sized companies. Above all, we're different. You've heard that one before? So have we. Still, it's true. We are different. As strategy consultants go, we're unique:
- We don't waste your precious time. Life is too short, and that goes for both of us.
- We don't charge outlandish fees because we don't have to. We've already had successful careers. We do this because we love helping small-to-mid sized companies succeed.
- We're not into management fads and we don't use confusing buzzwords. Why? For the same reason that diets don't work. They're not effective.
- We don't offer strategic advice that's impractical to execute. We're in this for the long haul, and that includes execution, delivering solid results, and meeting your expectations.
Why are we so different? Because, we're former executives with little patience for BS. We question the status quo and challenge conventional wisdom. We thrive in competitive entrepreneurial environments. And our goal is to provide our clients with a competitive edge by consistently delivering innovative strategy, flawless execution, and high-impact results.
Why Hire Management Consultants?
Now, it's a good bet that your thought process includes pondering the age-old question: "Why hire management consultants?" After all, you're a smart business leader. You've got experienced executives. And your budget's tight. Why not do it yourself?
This might surprise you, but we used to ask ourselves that very same question when we were executives just like you. Indeed, it's a good one. But now, having been on both sides of the issue, we've realized it comes down to four things:
- Competence. We use a broad base of experience to analyze problems and provide insightful solutions. Our processes and methods have been refined over decades
- Perspective. We bring entrepreneurial energy and fresh perspective to bear on complex issues. Our viewpoints are not tinted or tainted, which makes them invaluable.
- Objectivity. We provide a distinct level of objectivity that's not always achievable by executives who, in spite of all efforts, can become somewhat myopic.
- Focus. We do this for a living. It's our day job, our focus, all we do. Some critical functions, situations, and issues require a dedicated effort.
One of the most important things you need to know is whether our services, capabilities, and methods match your needs. To help you get a feel for that, here's a nonexhaustive list of the services we provide:
- Strategic Planning
- Business planning and development
- Trouble shooting
- Growth strategies and new business development
- Small business planning
- Vision, mission, values
- Competitive and SWOT analysis
- Corporate positioning, repositioning
- Product positioning and pricing strategy
- Change management
- Marketing, sales, channel strategy
- Crisis management
- Organizational and reorganization strategy
- Communications and branding strategy
- Employee communications and engagement
- Process development and performance optimization
- Executive goal setting and alignment
- Turnarounds and strategic alternatives
- Executive coaching, mentoring, training
If you'd like to give us an idea of what you're looking for and find out more about what Invisor Consulting can do for you, contact us now for a free consultation.
Follow Steve Tobak